1. Anti-caking Agent – Prevents lumps from forming in food due to excess water. They usually function as a water repellent or by absorbing excess moisture
2. Anti-foaming Agent / Defoamer – Reduces or hinders the formation of foam
3. Fragrance / Fragrance Component – Provides or enhances a particular smell or odor
Bentonite is an absorbent aluminium phyllosilicate clay consisting mostly of montmorillonite. The main uses of bentonite are for drilling mud, binder, purifier, absorbent, and as a groundwater barrier. Bentonite has also been prescribed as a bulk laxative, and it is also used as a base for many dermatologic formulas.
In food industry, it can be used as anti-caking agent with E number 558. However, it is not approved to use as food additive in EU. It is generally recognized as safe food substance in US.
Scientific References :
1. PubChem: https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/517273
Regulatory References :
1. US FDA Generally Recognized As Safe (GRAS) 
2. International Fragrance Association Transparency List 
3. US EPA, Safer Chemical Ingredients List